- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Superstition is a way of life for many people in the mountain communities of northwestern North Carolina and eastern Tennessee. When superstition is blended with Christianity, a hybrid faith emerges that leaves the worshipper without a steady footing for the problems of life. Hybrid Christianity is not only a part of mountain communities; it is also a way of life for many Christians in areas where superstition may not be as noticeable.
This book seeks to help you work through your faith in order to burn the things in life that prevent you from walking victoriously with Jesus Christ. Through the personal testimony of Lonnie Denney, you will be able to relate to the struggles and victory that every Christian faces in the modern world. For anyone who has ever questioned their own faith, and especially for those who seek to grow closer and more intimate with the Lord Jesus Christ.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Intro to Spiritual Disciplines
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Start A New Search