- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: PDF Download|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Old Testament Offerings Bible Study
The burnt offering is in one sense the most complete of all the sacrifices offered to God. In every other type of offering, only a small portion is burnt on the altar. The
rest is consumed by the priests, sometimes shared with those who brought the offering. But the burnt offering is to be entirely consumed by flame, as a sweet aroma to the Lord (Leviticus 1:9, 13, 17).
Table of Contents
SCRIPTURE: Leviticus 1
Identify the Current Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: To obey is better than sacrifice.
--Teaching point two: I surrender all.
--Teaching point three: Sacrifice in the Old Testament was to change us, not God.
Apply Your Findings
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search