- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
|Publication Date: 2007|
Availability: In Stock
Equip your church leaders with these 9 handouts that help them recruit the right leaders and place them in the right position.
This Training Pack contains all of the following:
Title: Spotting a New Leader
Deck: 10 ways to identify a promising leader.
Author: Fred Smith
Title: Before You Remove a Leader
Deck: Weighing the reasons for dismissal.
Author: Paul Borthwick
Title: When No One Volunteers
Deck: 4 questions to ask.
Author: Mark H. Senter III
Title: 3 Key Positions on a Winning Team
Deck: Putting the right people in the right places.
Author: Randy Frazee
Title: Turning Committees into Communities
Deck: Keys to becoming mission-focused.
Author: Roberta Hestenes
Title: Recruiting Team Players
Deck: Questions to preempt unnecessary conflict.
Author: Larry W. Osborne
Title: Qualities of a Winning Team
Deck: 6 characteristics of servant leaders.
Author: Greg Ogden
Title: Becoming a Mentoring Leader
Deck: 10 questions to ask yourself.
Author: Robert Damon
Title: Am I Ready to Lead?
Deck: 10 questions to determine readiness.
Author: Fred Smith, Sr.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Leading a Church Staff
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search