- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
In This Series
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 1996
Dimensions: 9 X 6 X .3 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: Leadership Insight
God gave Moses the vision to build a tabernacle, but Moses did not build it by himself. Church leaders engage in a similar endeavor. They a) see what is inside other potential leaders, b) use leadership, discernment, and management skills to bring the potential out, and c) avoid standing in front of the future leaders once that skill becomes obvious.
Body Building is about creating a networked ministry team from within a congregation by identifying and matching spiritual gifts with the core purposes of the church. Brian Kelley Bauknight describes the processes for accomplishing this, processes which he has tested in his own congregation. In an era when our institutions and businesses are finding new ways to be in partnership with one another, Body Building shows how a church can accomplish its mission without adding to the financial overhead with full-time, salaried ministers who are hired "to do the ministry".
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Gifts
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Church
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Gifts
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- Start A New Search