Advanced Search Links
Brilliant Mind, A: Proven Ways to Increase Your Brainpower - eBook
Revell / 2007 / ePub
$8.99 (CBD Price)
Save: $4.00 (31%)
Availability: In Stock
CBD Stock No: WW6415EB
Buy Item Quantity: 1
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
According to Dr. Minirth, most people use less than 5 percent of their brain potential. Discover how to tap into the other 95 percent by building your vocabulary! In this helpful resource you'll find dozens of mind-stretching keyword lists, tips on Scripture memorization, and linguistic insights. Build mental muscles and keep your mind in shape! Paperback.
Most people use less than 5 percent of their overall brain potential. A Brilliant Mind helps readers tap into the other 95 percent through the mental exercise of vocabulary building and memorization. With the exercises in this book, readers can improve test scores, increase IQ, memorize more information, communicate more effectively, and excel in work and interactions with other people.
Developed from Dr. Minirth's vast experience as a psychiatrist, A Brilliant Mind contains dozens of word lists to memorize, a process that will not only increase vocabulary but also change and grow the brain itself. The book also reveals eight time-proven memory techniques, encourages Scripture memorization, and offers insights into language that will open new doors for any reader. A Brilliant Mind will be especially helpful to baby boomers looking for mental exercises to sharpen their minds and improve their memories.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products