- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 2010
|Dimensions: 9 X 6.00 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
A Survey of the Old Testament, Expanded and RedesignedAndrew E. Hill, John H. WaltonZondervan / 2009 / Hardcover$32.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 11 Reviews
$49.99Save 34% ($17.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW280958
The Bible is the most important cultural and religious document in the Western world. Te three monotheistic faiths-Judaism, Christianity, and Islam-have all grown out of the traditions that we find in the Old Testament, or Hebrew Bible. The Bible therefore has a natural place in a liberal arts curriculum.
-from the introduction
So begins Barstad in this comprehensive, student-friendly introductory textbook outlining the contours of the Old Testament literature in simple and straightforward prose. This text is an excellent primer as well as an invaluable reference book to which students will turn throughout their education.
dennis dickinsonAge: 55-65Gender: male1 Stars Out Of 5He differs with Jesus!December 27, 2012dennis dickinsonAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1Does not believe Moses was author of Genesis-Deuteronomy. Rather perhaps many authors. This obviously is at odds with Jesus, Paul & rest of the Bible authors!
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> OT Introductions
- Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> OT Introductions
- Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Original Languages >> Hebrew
- Books >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> OT Introductions
- Books >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> OT Introductions
- Books >> Biblical Studies >> Original Languages >> Hebrew
- Start A New Search