- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishing
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
A least one out of every three women and one out of every six men have experienced some form of sexual abuse. Regardless of the circumstances of the violation, every survivor can attest that it will impact relationships with parents, friends, spouses, children, and God. Sexual abuse survivors are often left feeling isolated and without anyone to trust. But it does not have to be this way.
Nicole Braddock Bromley understands the fears and anxieties victims face as they seek to build healthy relationships after sexual abuse. As a survivor herself, Nicole offers readers the power and hope necessary to share their story, build intimacy, and develop healthy communication in all their relationships.
Breathe also serves as a helpful tool for those in relationship with an abuse survivor by providing guidance, confidence, and encouragement as they seek to help and support.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search