- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishing
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
A least one out of every three women and one out of every six men have experienced some form of sexual abuse. Regardless of the circumstances of the violation, every survivor can attest that it will impact relationships with parents, friends, spouses, children, and God. Sexual abuse survivors are often left feeling isolated and without anyone to trust. But it does not have to be this way.
Nicole Braddock Bromley understands the fears and anxieties victims face as they seek to build healthy relationships after sexual abuse. As a survivor herself, Nicole offers readers the power and hope necessary to share their story, build intimacy, and develop healthy communication in all their relationships.
Breathe also serves as a helpful tool for those in relationship with an abuse survivor by providing guidance, confidence, and encouragement as they seek to help and support.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search