- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishing
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
A least one out of every three women and one out of every six men have experienced some form of sexual abuse. Regardless of the circumstances of the violation, every survivor can attest that it will impact relationships with parents, friends, spouses, children, and God. Sexual abuse survivors are often left feeling isolated and without anyone to trust. But it does not have to be this way.
Nicole Braddock Bromley understands the fears and anxieties victims face as they seek to build healthy relationships after sexual abuse. As a survivor herself, Nicole offers readers the power and hope necessary to share their story, build intimacy, and develop healthy communication in all their relationships.
Breathe also serves as a helpful tool for those in relationship with an abuse survivor by providing guidance, confidence, and encouragement as they seek to help and support.
Other Customers Also Purchased
No Place To Cry: The Hurt and Healing of Sexual Abuse - eBookErwin W. LutzerMoody Publishing / 1992 / ePub$6.59 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$8.24Save 20% ($1.65)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW17994EB
Why I Jumped: A Dramatic Story of Finding Hope beyond Depression - eBookTina Zahn, Wanda DysonRevell / 2008 / ePub$5.59 Retail:
$6.99Save 20% ($1.40)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW12560EB
Find Related Products
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search