- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- What is the connection between how you live and how you pray?
- What are the prayers that really have power with God?
- How can you learn to recognize God's answers to your prayers?
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Jim Cymbala has served as pastor of the Brooklyn Tabernacle for more than forty years. He is the author of many bestselling books, including Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire, The Church God Blesses, When Gods People Pray, Fresh Faith, and Spirit Rising. He lives in New York City with his wife, Carol, who directs the Grammy Awardwinning Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir. The Cymbalas have three children and eight grandchildren.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Confident Heart Devotional, A: 60 Days to Stop Doubting Yourself - eBookRenee SwopeRevell / 2013 / ePub$7.89 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$12.99Save 39% ($5.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW40289EB
Everyday Prayers for a Transformed Life: 365 Days to Gospel-Centered Faith - eBookScotty SmithBaker Books / 2011 / ePub$5.59 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$6.99Save 20% ($1.40)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW20375EB
The Red Sea Rules: 10 God-Given Strategies for Difficult Times - eBookRobert MorganThomas Nelson / 2014 / ePub$5.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW62880EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Start A New Search