- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- What is the connection between how you live and how you pray?
- What are the prayers that really have power with God?
- How can you learn to recognize God's answers to your prayers?
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Jim Cymbala has served as pastor of the Brooklyn Tabernacle for more than forty years. He is the author of many bestselling books, including Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire, The Church God Blesses, When Gods People Pray, Fresh Faith, and Spirit Rising. He lives in New York City with his wife, Carol, who directs the Grammy Awardwinning Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir. The Cymbalas have three children and eight grandchildren.
Donna Kupferschmidt5 Stars Out Of 5August 7, 2009Donna KupferschmidtI've read other books by Jim Cymbala. The Holy Spirit has always convicted and taught me through them, in conjunction with the Truth in the Word of God. This book is being mightily used by God in the same way. I highly recommend for anyone seeking to see God's face, His counsel, as an addition to God's Word.
Raymond WilliamsMyrtle Beach, SCAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5June 29, 2009Raymond WilliamsMyrtle Beach, SCAge: Over 65Gender: malePastor Cymbala is an inspired writer. He reveals the importance of prayer in the life of a Christian. I feel like God is speaking directly to me as I read this book.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Start A New Search