- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 45
Publication Date: 2008
Dimensions: 8.80 X 5.80 X 0.20 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: I Can Read
Frances is a fussy eater. In fact, the only thing she likes is bread and jam. She won't touch her squishy soft-boiled egg. She trades away her chicken-salad sandwich at lunch. She turns up her nose at boring veal cutlets. Unless Mother can come up with a plan, Frances just might go on eating bread and jam forever!
Russell Hoban was the author of A Bargain for Frances, A Baby Sister for Frances, Best Friends for Frances, A Birthday for Frances, and Bread and Jam for Frances, all illustrated by Lillian Hoban. He also wrote Bedtime for Frances, illustrated by Garth Williams.
Lillian Hoban was the author and illustrator of many favorite I Can Read books, including Joe and Betsy the Dinosaur, Silly Tilly's Thanksgiving, and a series about Arthur the Chimpanzee. She also illustrated many picture books, including the classic stories about Frances.
Other Customers Also Purchased
What's in the Bible? #4: Battle for the Promised Land! DVDPhil VischerJellyfish Labs / DVD$8.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$14.99Save 40% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW002356
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Beginning Readers
- Children >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Animal Stories
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Beginning Readers
- Children >> Children's Books >> Humor
- Children >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Beginning Readers
- Children >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Level 2
- Fiction >> Children >> Animal Stories
- Fiction >> Children >> Beginning Readers
- Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Classics
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Leveled Readers >> Beginning Readers
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Leveled Readers >> Level 2
- Start A New Search