- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 48
Vendor: Greenwillow Books
Publication Date: 2002
Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 X 0.19 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: I Can Read
When Mrs Rogers sends Amelia Bedelia to the station to pick up the conductor for the school concert, she doesn′t expect her to bring back the train conductor. As usual, Amelia Bedelia has gotten things all mixed up in her latest hilarious adventure.
Herman Parish was in the fourth grade when his aunt, Peggy Parish, wrote the first book about Amelia Bedelia. The author lives in Princeton, New Jersey.
Lynn Sweat has illustrated many Amelia Bedelia books, including Go West, Amelia Bedelia! He and his wife live in Connecticut.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Beginning Readers
- Children >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Beginning Readers
- Children >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Level 2
- Fiction >> Children >> Beginning Readers
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Leveled Readers >> Beginning Readers
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Leveled Readers >> Level 2
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search