- All Products
- Bible Studieshttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1119294&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: CrossBooks Publishing
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Dr. Minirth, President of Minirth Clinic says, “Bound To Be Free is an exceptional book – Theologically correct, psychologically warm, physiologically health producing. I recommend it with enthusiasm. Christians around the globe need this book. Read it and be healed. This book is riveting, but more important, it is life transforming!”
Learn to live in FREEDOM. Free of the consequences of pain inflicted upon us, and pain inflicted by ourselves. God’s Word tells us true freedom is found in HIS word and presence. Christ’s desire is for believers to be transformed, not just saved.
Bound To Be Free leads believers step-by-step through God’s healing process and transformation. The study focuses heavily on scripture, as the only path to lasting restoration, and leads believers through the process of identifying and overcoming hindrances. This enables believers to achieve power in their daily Christian walk and show the transforming power of Christ in the church.
Our Father knows each person’s story. He knows how each one of us can overcome the pain and disappointment in our lives. While some numb the pain others walk through the fire, allowing The Refiner to mold us into the precious treasure He created us to be. Take a step in your journey to victory today!
Other Customers Also Purchased
Capture His Heart: Becoming the Godly Wife Your Husband Desires - eBookLysa TerKeurst4.5 Stars Out Of 5 10 ReviewsSave 23%
30 Days to Taming Your Tongue: What You Say (and Don't Say) Will Improve Your Relationships - eBookDeborah Smith Pegues5 Stars Out Of 5 39 ReviewsSave 28%
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search