- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In place of punishment, wounding, death, poverty, shame and rejection, Christ freely offers forgiveness, healing, life, abundance, glory and acceptance. In addition, Prince gives biblical grounding for five areas of deliverance that Jesus makes available through the cross: deliverance from this present evil age, from the law, from self, from the flesh and from the world.
Because it is not enough simply to know about the atonement, Prince presents the means by which you can make it true in your personal experience: repentance, faith and a relationship with the Holy Spirit. This new edition of a life-changing book includes a mini-study course at the end of each chapter, perfect for individual or small group study. Previously published as Atonement, Your Appointment with God.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Chosen Books
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
This brand-new edition includes a new mini-study course at the end of each chapter, perfect for individual or small group study.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Cross in the Shadow of the Crescent, The: An Informed Response to Islam's War with Christianity - eBookErwin W. LutzerHarvest House Publishers / 2013 / ePub$9.69 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW37557EB
Power of Praying Through the Bible Prayer Companion, The - eBookStormie OmartianHarvest House Publishers / 2010 / ePub$7.59 Retail:
$9.99Save 24% ($2.40)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW21058EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Atonement
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search