- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Series: Moody Classics
L. E. Maxwell writes, "The cross is the key to all situations as well as to all Scripture."
By relating the cross as essential to the life of the believer, Professor L.E. Maxwell simply and practically shows how an understanding of our identification with Christ in his death and resurrection can lead to life as it was meant to be lived. It is by living with a cross-centered perspective that we can have both victory over sin and power to serve God well.
Maxwell's heart and vision for training up young poeple with the truth of God's Word and the necessity of evangelism shines forth in this little book. Readers know authenticity when they read it - and Maxwell exudes it.
Tom FinleyOakboro, NCAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Outstanding help for the Christian life.February 25, 2011Tom FinleyOakboro, NCAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Drawing upon other spiritual writers, as well as personal and Biblical observations, Maxwell beautifully presents the proper place of the cross of Christ applied to the Christian's experience. This is a "must read" book that renders much needed help for the pathway of true Christian maturity.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Grace Unplugged: Special Collector's Edition, Blu-ray/DVD/HD Digital CopyRoadside Attractions / 2013 / Blu-ray$16.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$19.99Save 15% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW181712Video
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Search