Most people use less than 5 percent of their overall brain potential. Boost Your Brainpower helps readers tap into the other 95 percent through the mental exercise of vocabulary building and memorization. With the exercises in this book, readers can improve test scores, increase IQ, memorize more information, communicate more effectively, and excel in work and interactions with other people. The book also reveals eight time-proven memory techniques, encourages Scripture memorization, and offers insights into language that will open new doors for any reader.
Frank Minirth, MD is president of the Minirth Clinic in Richardson, Texas, and one of only 122 doctors in the U.S. and Canada certified by the prestigious American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacology. He is the bestselling author of Happiness Is a Choice and can be heard weekly on both local and national radio.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.