- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
With the explosion of the older adult population, this important book explores the opportunities and challenges that this presents for the Christian community. Amy Hanson challenges us to let go of many old stereotypes regarding aging and embrace a new paradigm that sees older adults as active, healthy and capable of making significant contributions.
- Debunks the myths of aging that keep us from fully embracing the potential of people in life's second half
- Offers suggestions on how to re-invent ministry with older adults
- Focuses on unleashing older adults to serve and make an impact on churches and congregations
- A volume in the Leadership Network series
The author shows church leaders how they can unleash the power of the baby boomer population to strengthen their congregations.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Series: Leadership Network
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Start A New Search