- All Products
- Helps & Features
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Return to the Bible as it was before chapters and verses. The Books of the Bible, NIV is a revolutionary new presentation of Scripture that strips away centuries of artificial formatting, leaving behind nothing but pure Bible text. The result is a hardcover Bible unlike any other available today—and more like the original Scriptures.
The Bible isn't a single book. It's a collection of many books that were written, preserved and gathered together so that they could be shared with new generations of readers. The Bible is an invitation to you to first view the world in a new way, and then to become an agent of the world's renewal. The Books of the Bible, NIV helps you have a more meaningful encounter with the sacred writings and to read with more understanding, without centuries of added formatting, so that you can take your place more readily within this story of new creation.
- Chapter and verse numbers have been removed from the text
- The books are presented according to the internal divisions that we believe their authors have indicated
- A single-column setting is used to present the text more clearly and naturally, and to avoid disrupting the intended line breaks in poetry
- Footnotes, section headings and any other additional materials have been removed from the pages of the sacred text
- Individual books that later tradition divided into two or more parts are put back together again.
- The books are arranged in an order that helps you understand the Bible more completely
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
NASB Charles F. Stanley Life Principles Study BibleCharles F. Stanley5 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsSave 33%