- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Series: Sisters In All Seasons
It may take a miracleor a hurricaneto save this family vacation.
Stepsisters Stephanie and Diana undergo another adventure when they embark on a Grand Cayman cruise with their extended family to celebrate their grandmothers 80th birthday. But the vacation gets complicated with the addition of an eccentric Granny and a video-taping manic cousin. Plus Stephanies growing interest in boys makes Dianas Mood-o-Meter swing like a pendulum. When the girls discover a plot to smuggle a rare, endangered Blue Iguana, Dianas fury rages to the surface and threatens to ruin the entire birthday partyor unite the clan for a rescue mission.
The third installment of Sisters in All Seasons is full of humor, heartache, friendships, and very real family drama aboard a cruise-shipwhere theres no escaping if you want to run away! Join Stephanie and Diana once again as they tread the wavering waters of step-sisterhood.
Lisa Williams Kline is the author of Floods, The Princesses of Atlantis, Write Before Your Eyes, and Eleanor Hill, winner of the North Carolina Juvenile Literature Award. She has written for Cricket, Cicada, Spider and Odyssey magazines, and lives in North Carolina with her veterinarian husband, where they are frequently visited by their grown daughters. Besides writing, Lisa has been a disc jockey, copywriter, waitress, and veterinary hospital office manager. Recently she learned to drive a forklift.
Lisa Williams Kline is the author of The Princesses of Atlantis, Write Before Your Eyes, and Eleanor Hill, winner of the North Carolina Juvenile Literature Award. Her stories for children have appeared in Cricket, Cicada, Spider, and Odyssey. She earned her MFA from Queens University.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Children >> Children's Books >> Emotional Issues
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Animal Stories
- Download >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Fiction >> Children >> Animal Stories
- eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- eBooks >> Children >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children >> Animal Stories
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search