- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Creation House
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Using colorful descriptions and heart-felt anecdotes, Monique vividly depicts the joy of living a life completely surrendered to the will of God. She encourages us to make ourselves available to follow His lead, to be willing to drop everything and join the dance at a moments notice.
This book is sure to touch the heart of each and every reader, reminding us to set aside some time each day to play with reckless abandon, and to tend to the things in our lives that are truly important.
Monique Jesiolowski MA, RYT holds a Masters of Counseling Degree from Indiana Wesleyan University, and works as a Christian therapist at her own private practice, Lamplighter Counseling. She has worked in the counseling field for 20 years, and specializes in helping people find God's true design for their lives. Monique is also an Adjunct Professor at Indiana Wesleyan University, where she teaches courses in Marriage and Family Counseling. She co-facilitates Playdates with God, retreats designed to provide insight, joy, peace, fellowship and creative outlets for Christian women. Monique is happily married to her husband, Robert, the love of her life and a fellow therapist and colleague, and has an amazing 5-year-old daughter named Marianna Thunder.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Financial Freedom
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Planning/Budgeting
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Finances
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Financial Freedom
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Planning/Budgeting
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search