- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This item has been assigned a new stock number.
Number of Pages: 96
Vendor: Gospel Light
Publication Date: 2005
Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)
Availability: Sorry, no longer available.
Series: Focus on the Family Women's
Focus on the Family Women's Series: Crafts and Activities for Women's MinistryGospel Light / 2005 / Trade Paperback$15.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$19.99Save 20% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW733671
Focus on the Family Women's Series #1: Women of WorthGospel Light / 2005 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: Expected to ship on or about 05/23/15.CBD Stock No: WW733361
About the Series
Focus on the Family has combined the best features of women's ministries - Bible studies, prayer, fellowship, Scripture memory and activities - and created new ministry resources for women of all ages. By learning to define themselves based on God's Word, women will decrease their feelings of being inadequate and overwhelmed and increase their self-worth while joining in fellowship with God and other Christian women.
Genevieve KeranenMinnesotaAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5good comprehensive bible studySeptember 18, 2012Genevieve KeranenMinnesotaAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4I am leading this study so have done the first 4 lessons and like the way they are laid out and the many scripture references. It also gives me good suggestions for leading the study
Chong-Ae5 Stars Out Of 5July 31, 2010Chong-AeWe have been using the series for our Women's Bible study, and just completed this one for our summer. It is excellent guide for the leader as well as the participants. We were truly blessed by the kind of experience we can share as we studied God's words.
Jan Mccurdy5 Stars Out Of 5June 28, 2010Jan MccurdyWe have only begun this Bible Study, but have used other books in this series and they are great. We selected this for a summer Bible study as there were no videos to miss is someone was on vacation for a week. I am sure we will be blessed by our Blessings of Friendships.
Patricia Van Druff4 Stars Out Of 5April 9, 2010Patricia Van DruffMy small women's group has decided after reviewing this book to use it for our group. This study will begin June.
Shannon Everett4 Stars Out Of 5November 30, 2009Shannon EverettMy bible study group loves these books. Each one touches us in a different way.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Friendship
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Friendship
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search