The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Infant Development, Basic Research - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Series: Blackwell Handbooks of Developmental Psychology
- Updated, fully-revised and expanded, this two-volume set presents in-depth and cutting edge coverage of both basic and applied developmental issues during infancy
- Features contributions by leading international researchers and practitioners in the field that reflect the most current theories and research findings
- Includes editor commentary and analysis to synthesize the material and provide further insight
- The most comprehensive work available in this dynamic and rapidly growing field
Theodore D. Wachs is Professor of Psychological Sciences at Purdue University. He is a member of the editorial boards of the International Journal of Behavioral Development and the Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology. His current research focuses on chaotic family environments and infant development; micro-nutrient deficiencies in infancy and cognitive and social-emotional development; and temperament in infancy and childhood.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- Start A New Search