The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Infant Development, Basic Research - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Series: Blackwell Handbooks of Developmental Psychology
- Updated, fully-revised and expanded, this two-volume set presents in-depth and cutting edge coverage of both basic and applied developmental issues during infancy
- Features contributions by leading international researchers and practitioners in the field that reflect the most current theories and research findings
- Includes editor commentary and analysis to synthesize the material and provide further insight
- The most comprehensive work available in this dynamic and rapidly growing field
Theodore D. Wachs is Professor of Psychological Sciences at Purdue University. He is a member of the editorial boards of the International Journal of Behavioral Development and the Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology. His current research focuses on chaotic family environments and infant development; micro-nutrient deficiencies in infancy and cognitive and social-emotional development; and temperament in infancy and childhood.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- Start A New Search