The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Infant Development, Basic Research - eBook
- All Products
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Series: Blackwell Handbooks of Developmental Psychology
- Updated, fully-revised and expanded, this two-volume set presents in-depth and cutting edge coverage of both basic and applied developmental issues during infancy
- Features contributions by leading international researchers and practitioners in the field that reflect the most current theories and research findings
- Includes editor commentary and analysis to synthesize the material and provide further insight
- The most comprehensive work available in this dynamic and rapidly growing field
Theodore D. Wachs is Professor of Psychological Sciences at Purdue University. He is a member of the editorial boards of the International Journal of Behavioral Development and the Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology. His current research focuses on chaotic family environments and infant development; micro-nutrient deficiencies in infancy and cognitive and social-emotional development; and temperament in infancy and childhood.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search