Number of Pages: 32
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2013
Dimensions: 9.00 X 7.75 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Living Lights: The Berenstain Bears and the Joy of GivingJan Berenstain, Mike Berenstain5 Stars Out Of 5 8 ReviewsSave 13%
Mouse Tales: Things Hoped For--Advent, Christmas, and EpiphanyRuth Boling3 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsSave 94%
The King has come! Even for a little one like me.
Do you ever feel like you are too small or too ordinary? That is just how Itsy and Bitsy feel. When these two charming little mice hear that a King is coming to Bethlehem, they set off with great enthusiasm to find Him. Along the way, they are met with discouraging words telling them they are too little and unimportant for any king. Just when Itsy and Bitsy begin to believe that they really arent big enough for the new King, they learn that Christ the King has indeed come for everyone.
Crafted by master storyteller Max Lucado, Itsy Bitsy Christmas helps children understand Gods great love and know that He sent His Son for all of uslittle or big, young or old.
Common Core Standards:
- R.CCR.1 Read closely to determine what the text says explicitly and to make logical inferences from it; cite specific textual evidence when writing or speaking to support conclusions drawn from the text;
- R.CCR.2 Determine central ideas or themes of a text and analyze their development; summarize the key supporting details and ideas;
- R.CCR.3 Analyze how and why individuals, events, and ideas develop and interact over the course of a text;
- R.CCR.7 Integrate and evaluate content presented in diverse media and formats, including visually and quantitatively, as well as in words;
- R.CCR.9 Analyze how two or more texts address similar themes or topics in order to build knowledge or to compare the approaches the authors take;
- SL.CCR.1 Prepare for and participate effectively in a range of conversations and collaborations with diverse partners, building on others' ideas and expressing their own clearly and persuasively;
- SL.CCR.2 Integrate and evaluate information presented in diverse media and formats, including visually, quantitatively, and orally;
- SL.CCR.3 Evaluate a speaker's point of view, reasoning, and use of evidence and rhetoric
Other Customers Also Purchased
America the Beautiful: Rediscovering What Made This Nation GreatBen Carson M.D.5 Stars Out Of 5 8 ReviewsSave 43%
Beyond Boundaries: Learning to Trust Again in RelationshipsDr. John Townsend5 Stars Out Of 5 7 ReviewsSave 80%