- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 29
Publication Date: 2007
Dimensions: 9.03 X 6.42 X 0.12 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: My First I Can Read!
Other Customers Also Purchased
Kumon My Books of Mazes: AnimalsKumon Publishing North America / Trade Paperback$6.29 Retail:
$7.95Save 21% ($1.66)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW241258
Kumon My Book of Mazes: Things That Go!, Ages 5-7Kumon Publishing North America / Trade Paperback$6.99 Retail:
$7.95Save 12% ($0.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW241319
When Biscuit finds a little pup in the park, he wants the pup to play with him. But the little pup won't come over to look at Biscuit's ball or to chew on a bone. In fact, he won't come out of his cozy hideaway at all! Is the little pup lost?
How will Biscuit get the little pup to come out? Can he help his new friend's owner find the little pup too? Biscuit continues to charm the hearts of friends old and new in this, his twelfth adventure for the youngest of readers.
Alyssa Satin Capucilli is the author of the first story about Tulip and Rex, Tulip Loves Rex, as well as the bestselling Biscuit books and many other beloved children's books. She lives in a book-filled home in Hastings-on-Hudson, New York.
Pat Schories's engaging illustrations of the puppy Biscuit are modeled on her own dog. In addition to having illustrated all the Biscuit books, she is also the artist and author of He's Your Dog and Mouse Around. Ms. Schories lives in Cold Spring, NY.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Children >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Books >> Children >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Books >> Children >> Children's Fiction >> Beginning Readers
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Children >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Beginning Readers
- Start A New Search