- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- VeggieTales Characters▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 25
Publication Date: 2005
Dimensions: 8.80 X 6.10 X 0.32 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: My First I Can Read!
Biscuit wants to meet the new baby. But the baby is sleeping, and Biscuit must be patient -- and quiet! It's not easy having to wait, but at last the curious puppy gets to meet the baby, and make a brand-new friend!
Alyssa Satin Capucilli is the author of the first story about Tulip and Rex, Tulip Loves Rex, as well as the bestselling Biscuit books and many other beloved children's books. She lives in a book-filled home in Hastings-on-Hudson, New York.
Pat Schories's engaging illustrations of the puppy Biscuit are modeled on her own dog. In addition to having illustrated all the Biscuit books, she is also the artist and author of He's Your Dog and Mouse Around. Ms. Schories lives in Cold Spring, NY.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Children >> Children's Books >> Educational
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Animal Stories
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Beginning Readers
- Fiction >> Children >> Animal Stories
- Fiction >> Children >> Beginning Readers
- Start A New Search