- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Current Issues Bible Studies
The following 6-week course will help you and your group think about important and hotly debated stem cell, genetic testing, and cloning questions like:
- In all circumstances, should only God give and take life?
- Do we allow some people to die even if it can be avoided by infant stem cells?
- How far is too far in the bioethics field?
Moral Battle for Stem Cells
Where is the research going and how should Christians react?
Genetic Testing: How Far Is Too Far?
Why shouldn't we use our embryos and genes to make our lives better? The world awaits a Christian answer.
Can We Clone God's Image?
Today's advances in biomedicine give parents unprecedented power to select and shape their children. But should they take advantage of it?
How We re Buying into Stem Cell Therapy Research
Why shouldn t Christians promote and participate in studies that may help cure terminal diseases and paralyzing injuries?
Souls on Ice
Are in vitro fertility treatments ethical?
With medical technology extending life indefinitely,is it ever right to pull the plug?
Total number of pages - 83 pages
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search