- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Movie Discussion Guide Bible Study
The choices that influenced the direction of Billy Graham.
What was Billy Graham like before he became the world-famous evangelist we all know and love? What events and decisions early in his life put him on the path not only to fame, but to leading millions around the world into a relationship with Christ? What obstacles did he have to overcome as a young man en route to a solid faith that could not be shaken?
This film, based in great part on Graham s autobiography, Just As I Am, as well as other extensive research, answers these questions. Use this Bible study to guide your discussion after watching the film.
Discussing the Scenes
-- Heeding the Call
(Isaiah 6:1 8; Romans 1:1; Exodus 3:1 15; Matthew 4:18 22)
-- Finding Power in Weakness
(Romans 8:26; 2 Corinthians 12:7 10; 1 Corinthians 2:2 5)
-- Overcoming Doubts
(James 1:2 8; Ephesians 6:10 16; Psalm 119:25, 43, 81, 89, 105, 130 133)
As the Credits Roll
Billy: The Early Years (Rocky Mountain Pictures, 2008), rated PG.
Photo © Copyright Rocky Mountain Pictures
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search