God Has Big Plans for You, Esther - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Series: Discover 4 Yourself Inductive Bible Studies for Kids
Bestselling author Kay Arthur and engaging Bible teacher Janna Arndt present a clever addition to their popular Discover 4 Yourself Bible study series (more than 625,000 copies sold). Readers ages 9 to 12 join young investigators Max, Molly, and Sam for a great adventure in Washington D.C. While they explore the exciting dynamics of the Capitol, they uncover an amazing bible story of a young girl named Esther who God used to change the course of her nation.
An unforgettable, informative tale unfolds and shows kids that no matter how young they are or how challenging their circumstances
God is in control of everything
- They can overcome trials with God s strength
- Everybody is given gifts to use for Him and His plan
Children will be introduced to the inductive method of studying God s Word for themselves as they witness His personal message, His purpose, and His promises unfold in their daily lives.
RollTideGirlAlabamaAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Wonderful for ChildrenAugust 11, 2011RollTideGirlAlabamaAge: 25-34Gender: femaleThere are several things about this series of studies for children that my husband and I love. First and foremost, it teaches children at early ages how to study the Bible inductively and gives them those early foundational skills to coding, marking and studying the Bible word by word. This is a skill that they can carry with them for years and will certainly come in handy as they mature and complete further Precept Inductive Bible studies. Second, these studies take them beyond just "reading" the Bible. They learn origins, definitions, time lines, history, etc. about the particular book, region, people, etc. that they are reading about giving them a broader knowledge of the text they are reading. Third, it is fun because of the modern day short stories (Molly, Sam & Uncle Matt) and the fill in the blank activities, word searches, draw a picture and puzzles found throughout the book.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Crucifixion and Resurrection Flash-a-Card SetA Beka Book / 2014 / Other$6.95Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW198323
Live Original: How the Duck Commander Teen Keeps it Real and Stays True to Her ValuesSadie RobertsonHoward Books / Hardcover$14.49 Retail:
$22.99Save 37% ($8.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW777801
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Children >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Children >> Children's Books
- Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Studies
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> Homeschool
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool
- Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Curriculum >> Discover for Yourself
- Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Children's Bible Study
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- eBooks >> Children >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- eBooks >> Homeschool
- Start A New Search