- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: PDF Download|
Vendor: Master Books
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
BIG BOOK OF HISTORY
Learning Just Became BIG FUN!
Families, schools, and churches can unfold 15 feet of the most interesting history of the world. This easy to follow, color-coded, multi-stream timeline teaches six thousand years of world history to children ages seven through thirteen. These exciting facts and so much more wait inside:
- who were the first emperors of China and Rome
- what discovery unlocked the secrets of a forgotten language
- how modern robotics had its roots in the tea dolls of Japan
- where Christians faced death for the entertainment of thousands
- why the languages of Greek and Hebrew were used to write the Bible
- and how the Age of Discovery meant wealth some, and the destruction of civilization for others.
Understanding how the past has shaped our future will inspire young learners to make history for themselves!
Laura Welch has worked in the Christian book publishing industry for almost 10 years, currently serving as Editor-in-Chief of New Leaf Publishing Group. Her education and experience in publishing, journalism, technical writing and research are the platforms from which she develops innovative book content. With a love for words, writing and history, Welch brings remarkable projects to completion. Welchs recent work includes co-editing the award-winning Dragons: Legends & Lore of Dinosaurs and the new Big Book of History.