- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 96
Vendor: Good Book Company
Publication Date: 2013
Dimensions: 8.1 X 5.3 X 0.4 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: Good Book Guide
Other Customers Also Purchased
Entering the Compassion of Jesus: The Love Course, Book 1 with Free Audio DownloadPaul E. MillerseeJesus / 2011 / Other$9.99 Retail:
$11.99Save 17% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW496433
Twelve Women of the Bible Study Guide: Life-Changing Stories for Women TodayLysa TerKeurstZondervan / 2012 / Trade Paperback$6.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$10.99Save 41% ($4.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW691617
Growing in Wisdom & Faith: James, A Woman After God's Own Heart SeriesElizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2001 / Trade Paperback$8.19 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews
$9.99Save 18% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW04905
Your Beautiful Purpose: Discovering and Enjoying What God Can Do Through YouSusie LarsonBethany House / 2012 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 26 Reviews
$13.99Save 36% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW210662
From the Publisher
Fully revised and updated edition with a new study - Women and their children
Everywhere women face choices - home or career, money or relationships, 'secure' marriage or 'free' singleness, using your looks to get on or ignoring your looks and getting ignored, competing with the boys or retreating into the sisterhood ghetto, the 'progress' of feminism or the 'nostalgia' of motherhood and apple-pie, women bishops or tea-ladies and baby-sitters?
Our culture has plenty to say on all these issues. But a Christian woman, seeking to live for her Lord, will first of all want to find out God's design, purposes and promises for women.
And here's the book to help. Sarah Collins (nee Young), in this set of ten Bible studies, aims to answer questions such as
- What does the Bible say about the 'big issues' facing women today?
- How should this affect my own life?
- How can I be helped to live like this in a society with a very different agenda?
- Some things will be controversial in our culture, even in some of our churches.
This course doesn't set out to be politically correct but faithful to Scripture.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides