- Grade Level▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Learn spiritual truths from the adventures of the animals on Uncle Otto's farm. These stories can be used for children groups and sermon illustrations. Some children may be too old for animal stories, but most adults may just be old enough.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Animals
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Children's Sermons
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- eBooks >> Children >> Picture Books
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Children's Sermons
- Start A New Search