Biblia de Estudio RVR 1960 Holman, Enc. Dura (RVR 1960 Holman Study Bible, Hardcover)
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Disfrute del estudio de la Palabra de Dios con esta edición de la versión RVR 1960 con texto bíblico a todo color. La versión RVR 1960 ha sido la Biblia en español más confiable por más de 50 años, dando a esta Biblia de estudio una base sólida manteniendo la lengua española tradicional y un alto nivel de estudios bíblicos. Esto la hace una de las principales herramientas que un Cristiano debe tener con el fin de avanzar en su conocimiento bíblico, defender y proclamar sus creencias.
La Biblia de Estudio RVR 1960 Holman es recomendada para todas las edades y para todos los estudiantes de la Biblia. Puede ser usada desde el pulpito, en pequeños grupo de estudio, y para estudio personal.
- Alrededor de 15,000 notas de estudio
- 140 fotos a todo color
- 55 mapas; Diseño de páginas a todo color brillante
- Mapas a todo color
- Gráficas y reconstrucciones
- Extensa introducción a los libros
- Notas de comentarios y concordancias
- Ensayos en cuestiones prácticas y teológicas
- Artículos completos en el origen y transmisión de la Biblia
- Plan de lectura Bíblica de uno y tres años
- Glosario de los principales términos en hebreo y griego de la RVR 1960
- Página de presentación y registro de familia
- Cinta marcadora
- Tamaño de letra: 8-punto
- 9.50" x 7.00" x 2.00 "
Enjoy the study of God's Word with this edition of the RVR 1960 Bible with full-color text. The RVR 1960 Bible translation has been the most trusted Spanish Bible translation for over 50 years, giving this study Bible a strong foundation maintaining the traditional Spanish language and high level of biblical scholarship. This makes it one of the main tools Christians should have in order to advance their biblical knowledge, and to defend and proclaim their beliefs.
The RVR 1960 Holman Study Bible is recommended for all ages and for every student of the Bible. It can be used from the pulpit, in a small group study, and for personal study.
- About 15,000 study notes
- 140 full-color photos
- 55 maps
- Bright full-color page design
- Full-color maps, charts and reconstructions
- Extensive book introductions, commentary notes and a concordance
- Essays on practical and theological issues
- Feature-length articles on the origin and transmission of the Bible
- One-year and three-year Bible reading plans
- A glossary of the RVR1960 main Hebrew and Greek terms
- Presentation page and family registry
- Ribbon marker
- 8-point text size
- 9.50" x 7.00" x 2.00"
Number of Pages: 2336
Vendor: B&H Espanol
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 9.13 X 6.69 X 1.80 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Trust In the Lord Flower Pot, YellowDivinity Boutique / 2015 / Gift$5.00 Retail:
$20.00Save 75% ($15.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW0210270
The Confident Woman Devotional: 365 Daily InspirationsJoyce MeyerFaithWords / Hardcover$9.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$16.99Save 44% ($7.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW568883
Biblia de Estudio RVR 1960 Holman, Enc. Dura, Ind. (RVR 1960 Holman Study Bible, Hardcover, Ind.)B&H Espanol / 2014 / Hardcover$31.99 Retail:
$47.99Save 33% ($16.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW601781
Biblia de Estudio RVR 1960 Holman, Piel Imit. Chocolate/Tta. Ind. (RVR 1960 Holman Study Bible, I. Leather, Choc./Ttta. Ind.)B&H Espanol / 2014 / Imitation Leather$41.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$62.99Save 33% ($21.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW601798
Biblia de Estudio RVR 1960 Holman, Piel Imit., Chocolate/Tta. (RVR 1960 Holman Study Bible, Imit. Leather, Choc/Ttta.)B&H Espanol / 2014 / Imitation Leather$36.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$54.99Save 33% ($18.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW601800
Biblia del Pescador RVR 1960, Enc. Dura (RVR 1960 Fisher of Men Bible, Hardcover)Luis Angel Diaz-PabonB&H Espanol / 2013 / Hardcover$13.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 30% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW606717
Doctor of Philosophy (2005 Southern Baptist Theological Seminary Louisville, KY)
- Major: Christian Apologetics and Worldview Studies
- Minors: Philosophy and Systematic Theology
- Dissertation: The Copenhagen Interpretation of Quantum Physics: An
- Supervisor: James Parker III
- Committee: Bruce Ware, Stephen Wellum, and Ronald Nash
Master of Divinity (2001 Southern Baptist Theological Seminary Louisville, KY)
- Major: Theology and Pastoral track
Bachelor of Science (1997 Tennessee Technological University Cookeville, TN)
- Major: Biology
- Honors: Phi Kappa Phi, Whos Who in American Colleges and Universities, Vice President of the Chemical/Medical Club
Director of Publishing for Bibles and Reference Books B&H Publishing Group. August 2009 to present.
Editor of Bibles and Reference Books B&H Publishing Group. July 2007 to July 2009.
Writer / Researcher / Instructor GobalReach, a ministry of Fellowship Bible Church, Little Rock. I co-authored several works with Dr. Robert Lewis and also taught in the churchs Equipping Center. 2005 to 2007.
Teaching Assistant Southern Baptist Theological Seminary serving James Parker III in 2003, and Ronald H. Nash from 2003 through 2004. Duties included substitute teaching in theology, philosophy, apologetics, and church history for classes at Boyce College and Southern Baptist Theological Seminary.
Supervisor United Parcel Service, Louisville, KY. Twilight Ground Sort. 2002 to 2004.
Leadership Residency Program Fellowship Bible Church 2001 to 2002. Studied Fellowship Bible Churchs I2 philosophy where Christian disciples are encouraged to lead by doing ministry in the community.
Head Pastor New Hope Baptist Church, Greenville, IN 1999 to 2001.
Student Ambassador Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, 1999 2001. Represented SBTS and Boyce College at graduate fairs and youth conferences at major universities, and raised funds via phone calls to donors and alumni. Conducted campus tours for prospective students and dignitaries.
Youth Minister New Hope Baptist Church, Greenville, IN 1998.
Youth Minister First Baptist Church, Celina, TN 1997.
PUBLICATIONS AND PAPERS
Books Author or Contributor
- Holman QuickSource Guide to Understanding Jesus B&H Publishing, 2009.
- Is Jesus Alive Today? The Evidence and Why It Matters to You B&H Publishing, 2008. Author of the title essay, which is an apologetic for the atoning death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- Christianity and Quantum Physics: Assessing the Fitness of the Copenhagen Interpretation for Use in Christian Theology and Apologetics VDM, 2008.
- The New Eve: Choosing Gods Best for Your Life B&H Publishing, 2008. Co-author with Dr. Robert Lewis.
- The Mens Fraternity Bible B&H Publishing, 2007. Editor and concept designer.
- "The Origins of the Gospel: Human Ideas or Divine Revelation," in If God Made the Universe, Who Made God? B&H Publishing Group, February 1, 2012.
- "Scripture and the Pre-scientific Worldview," in If God Made the Universe, Who Made God? B&H Publishing Group, February 1, 2012.
- "Women Witnesses to the Risen Christ," Biblical Illustrator, Spring 2012.
- "Did the Apostles Report Jesus Words Accurately?" The Apologetics Study Bible for Students, 2010.
- "Canon and Transmission: How we Got the Old Testament," HCSB Study Bible, B&H Publishing, October 2010.
- "Canon and Transmission: How we Got the New Testament," HCSB Study Bible, B&H Publishing, October 2010.
- "Background for the Gospel of Mark," Biblical Illustrator, November 2009.
- "The Copenhagen Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics: A Brief Assessment from the Christian Worldview," Southern Baptist Journal of Theology 11:1 (2007).
- "Does the New Physics Conflict with Christianity?" Apologetics Study Bible, B&H Publishing, 2007.
- "Origins of the Gospel: Idea or Revelation?" Christian Observer, August 2003.
- "Origins of the Gospel: Is the New Testament Greek?" Christian Observer, September 2003.
- Ghost writer for magazine articles supporting Mens Fraternity and Becoming a Man ministry products of Dr. Robert Lewis.
Select Books Edited for B&H Publishing
- The HCSB Study Bible, General Editor and Contributing Scholar, 2010.
- Holman KJV Study Bible, General Editor and Contributing Scholar, 2012.
- The Holman Apologetics Commentary on the Bible, General Editor, 2013.
- Holman QuickSource Guide to Understanding Creation, Mark Whorton, 2008.
- Holman QuickSource Guide to the Dead Sea Scrolls, Craig A. Evans, 2010.
- The Apologetics Study Bible for Students, General Editor Sean McDowell, 2010.
No nickname5 Stars Out Of 5a gift to a friendDecember 15, 2014No nicknameQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My friend's native language is Spanish. At his work place I saw two bibles, both NIV in English. I ask him if he would like a Study Bible. His response "Yes!", please get it in the Spanish language. I did several days of research and came back to Christian Book Distributors for the bible I purchased for my friend. He was elated to receive a gift of this quality. It has been several days since I have talked with him. I want to know if he is learning to use the resources this bible offers.