ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- What heaven is like
- Why the future is exciting
- How their faith today relates to end times
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2006
Availability: In Stock
Series: Discover 4 Yourself Inductive Bible Studies for Kids
This exciting addition to Kay Arthur's and Janna Arndt's
Discover 4 Yourself Inductive Bible Studies series invites children to solve great
mysteries about the future using the inductive study method and the power of a fun story.
Young explorers can join the dynamic Bible detective team of
Max, Molly, and Sam-the amazing beagle-for an adventure they will never forget.
Through Bible word studies, activities, and clever investigation, kids will
discover the secrets of Revelation's first 7 chapters including:
- God's special messages to the churches
- why the future is exciting
- how their faith today relates to end times
Excellent stories and lots of action create a child-friendly
study of end times ideal for Sunday school classes, Bible studies, and independent study.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Children >> Bible Studies
- Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Studies
- Download >> Bible Studies
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> Homeschool
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool
- Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum
- eBooks >> Bible Studies
- eBooks >> Children >> Bible Studies
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- eBooks >> Homeschool
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search