The greatest wisdom and comfort during troubled times is found in God's Word. This easy-to-use resource, Bible Promises for Hope and Courage
, brings together 100 of the most comforting and encouraging verses of Scripture to address life's most difficult times. The 14-panel fold-out format presents a wealth of information in an attractive format. In addition to personal use, Bible Promises
is a bestselling resource that's perfect for pastoral care, prayer ministries, lay counseling, personal devotions, outreach, and many other ministry situations.
Bible Promises for Hope and Courage provides Scriptures that address personal challenges and needs, for example:
- Loneliness and depression—Zephaniah 3:17, Psalm 34:18, Matthew 28:20
- Contentment—Psalm 27:14, Hebrews 6: 10-12, Job 1:21
- Strength and courage—Psalm 21:7, Deuteronomy 31:6, Isaiah 41:10
Size: 8.5"x 5.5" unfolds to 33" long. Fits inside most Bible covers. Every pastoral counselor should have a stack of these available.
This easy-to-use tool is packed with God's promises of comfort and love for His children. Appropriate for Bible study, personal devotions, or giving to someone in need of encouragement. These favorite Bible passages reflect God's care for His people. Includes Scripture to address:
- Feelings of loneliness and depression, fear, worry, impatience, insecurity, temptation, anger
- Need for hope, courage, comfort, peace, joy, assurance of salvation, guidance, forgiveness
- Need for assurance of God's mercy and provision
- Help in making tough decisions, sharing one's faith and much more
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.