- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
The Bible Overview eBook provides an excellent summary of each book of the Bible. In less than 30 minutes, you will know the author, date, theme, purpose, recipient, outline and the key verse of each book in the Bible.
When you understand how the Bible is organized and what is important about each Book, it becomes much easier to study the Word of God. The Bible Overview shows you how the Old Testament is divided into the Books of the Law, History, Poetry & Wisdom, Major Prophets, and Minor Prophets. Similarly, the New Testament has its own collection of Books: The Gospels, the Acts of the Apostles, Paul's Letters (Paul's Epistles), General Epistles and Revelation.
Below is an example:MINOR PROPHETS
- Who: Haggai
- What: Prophecy and hope
- Where: Judah
- When: c. 520 BC
- Why: To urge the people to complete rebuilding the Temple
- Outline (Chapter)
- Rebuild Temple (1)
- Blessings (2)
- David's Throne (2)
- Key Verse: This is what I covenanted with you when you came out of Egypt. And my Spirit remains among you. Do not fear. (Haggai 2:5)
The Bible Overview eBook is an excellent Bible study resource for new believers or for anyone who wants to learn more about the Word of God.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Zondervan Bible Commentary, One-Volume Illustrated EditionF.F. BruceZondervan / 2007 / Hardcover$16.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$44.99Save 62% ($28.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW262642
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Sunday School >> Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- Start A New Search