- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
The Bible Overview eBook provides an excellent summary of each book of the Bible. In less than 30 minutes, you will know the author, date, theme, purpose, recipient, outline and the key verse of each book in the Bible.
When you understand how the Bible is organized and what is important about each Book, it becomes much easier to study the Word of God. The Bible Overview shows you how the Old Testament is divided into the Books of the Law, History, Poetry & Wisdom, Major Prophets, and Minor Prophets. Similarly, the New Testament has its own collection of Books: The Gospels, the Acts of the Apostles, Paul's Letters (Paul's Epistles), General Epistles and Revelation.
Below is an example:MINOR PROPHETS
- Who: Haggai
- What: Prophecy and hope
- Where: Judah
- When: c. 520 BC
- Why: To urge the people to complete rebuilding the Temple
- Outline (Chapter)
- Rebuild Temple (1)
- Blessings (2)
- David's Throne (2)
- Key Verse: This is what I covenanted with you when you came out of Egypt. And my Spirit remains among you. Do not fear. (Haggai 2:5)
The Bible Overview eBook is an excellent Bible study resource for new believers or for anyone who wants to learn more about the Word of God.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Jesus Calling: A 365 Day Journaling Devotional - eBookSarah YoungThomas Nelson / 2010 / ePub$12.995 Stars Out Of 5 40 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW20718EB
Community-Experience Jesus Alive in His People - eBookJosh McDowell, Sean McDowellHarvest House Publishers / 2012 / ePub$6.05 Retail:
$7.99Save 24% ($1.94)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW32836EB
Walking Faithfully with God: 1 & 2 Kings & 2 Chronicles - eBookKay ArthurHarvest House Publishers / 2004 / ePub$7.11 Retail:
$9.99Save 29% ($2.88)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW21108EB
The Language of Sparrows: A Novel / Digital original - eBookRachel PhiferDavid C. Cook / 2013 / ePub$3.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$4.99Save 20% ($1.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW40790EB
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Sunday School >> Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- Start A New Search