- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Series: What You Need to Know
How can I know that the Bible is God's Word? What about the errors critics claim the Bible has? How can I hear God speaking to me through the Bible?
Hold a Bible, and you have a miracle in your hands. It's the most influential book of all time: 66 books written over centuries by more than forty writers in fascinating formspoems, letters, treaties, census reports, histories, prophecies, parables, and moreall expressing God's passionate desire to communicate with His peoplewith you.
In twelve lessons for individual or group study, Max Anders explores the Bible, helping you to understand its sections and themes, so that you will begin to hear God's personal message to you through His Word. Then the miracle in your hands will work wonders in your heart.
- 12 lessons that can be completed in under 1 hour each
- Real-life application of biblical truth
- Explanations of prominent Christian views on the topic
- Easy-to-teach resources, including previews and summary features
- Questions for discussion
- Core teachings on Christianity that will challenge any seeker, new believer, or veteran believer looking for a stronger foundation
The What You Need to Know Series includes these ten titles:
- What You Need to Know about God
- What You Need to Know about Jesus
- What You Need to Know about the Holy Spirit
- What You Need to Know about the Bible
- What You Need to Know about Salvation
- What You Need to Know about the Church
- What You Need to Know about Spiritual Growth
- What You Need to Know about Spiritual Warfare
- What You Need to Know about Bible Prophecy
- What You Need to Know about Defending Your Faith
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Start A New Search