- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
This complete and compact reference volume to the future events of the world is an excellent introductory text for school, church, or personal use. The first two chapters of the book are given to introduction -- presenting the key concepts and establishing the importance of prophetic study, a detailed and chronological list of eschatological events, and a complete definition of terminology. Following in seven successive chapters, the author considers each of the major eschatological events of the Bible, including: - The Rapture - The Great Tribulation - The Antichrist - Israel in the Tribulation - The Close of the Tribulation - The Millennium -- The author enhances his study with a thorough, up-to-date bibliography and informative footnotes.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology
- eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> Genre Introductions
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology
- Start A New Search