- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Derived from Gregg Allisons magisterial Historical Theology, this digital short provides a concise but thorough history of how both New Testament and Old Testament books were identified as Scripture and incorporated into the final canon. Attention is paid to differences between the Catholic and Protestant canons and to debates about the inclusion of apocryphal books. The equivalent of a series of lectures on Scriptures formation, with extensive footnoting for further reading, this digital short provides a one-stop reference resource on a foundational matter of Christian doctrine and worship.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History >> Historical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Historical Theology
- eBooks >> Church History >> Historical Theology
- eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Doctrine Surveys & Studies
- eBooks >> Theology >> Historical Theology
- Start A New Search