Thirteen easy-to-teach lessons built around toddler versions of favorite Bible stories help teachers set up learning activities that provide ways to present the Bible story while the children move around, explore, and play. Learning activities include the interactive Bible step, the Bible review step, and the craft step. One per teacher recommended.
*Note: This Teacher's Guide is used in both Bible-in-Life and Echoes toddler curriculum.Features:
- Teacher Devotionals and Understanding the Bible sections help the teacher prepare for the class
- Where Learning Happens provides ideas on how to include toddler play areas into each lesson
- Easy three-step lesson plan:
- Bible Step: includes Talk Time to get toddlers engaged and ready for the lesson and
- Bible Story Time presents the story
- Bible Review Step: includes Bible Story Review Time to quickly review the story with kids and Music Time with fun songs that reinforce the Bible story
- Craft Step: includes a craft project that reinforces the Bible story through hands-on activities
- Quarterly supply list
- Lyrics and actions to go along with the music CD
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.