- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 64
Vendor: Christian Focus Publications
Publication Date: 2002
|Dimensions: 11.69 X 8.27 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Follow the adventures of Harry and Jess and their side-kick computer mouse, Click, as they investigate the teachings of Jesus and the stories and truths behind the gospel of Luke. This b/w illustrated book has Hi-tech wordsearches and cryptic codes as well as spot the difference pictures, mazes and other puzzles.
With these features, stories and background information this is an excellent way to introduce children to personal Bible study.
An excellent church resource with the help of these books all ages can enjoy the benefits of a systematic approach to studying God's word.
A good tool for Sunday Schools and Family Bible study times.
Q: For what ages is this recommended?
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Children >> Crafts & Recreation >> Activity Books >> Bible Activity Books
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies >> VBS
- Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Activities >> Activity Books
- Church & Pastoral >> VBS >> VBS Activities
- Church Supplies >> VBS >> VBS Activities
- Crafts & Recreation >> Activity Books >> Bible Activity Books
- Crafts & Recreation >> Children
- VBS >> VBS Activities
- Start A New Search