Buy Download $1.99 Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: PDF Download|
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
In this six-session, video-based curriculum, author and pastor John R. W. Stott recently named one of the 100 most influential people in the world by Time magazine addresses key areas of Christian beliefs in his typical clear, balanced, biblically based, and intellectually rigorous manner. John Stott on the Bible and the Christian Life, a six-session, video-based study, highlights the dual-author nature of the Bible, biblical interpretation, the problem of culture, as well as other biblical issues that relate to the Christian life. Use this PDF of the entire discussion guide to further explore the teaching found in the John Stott on the Bible and the Christian Life video.
Be the first to write a review!
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Adults >> Undated
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Sunday School >> Adults >> Undated
- Start A New Search