- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Bob Buford is an entrepreneur that grew a successful cable television company in the first half of his life. In his second half, Buford founded Halftime, an organization designed to inspire business and professional leaders to embrace God's calling and move from success to significance. For outstanding resources, self-assessment tools, stories, events and experiences to help you on your Halftime journey from success to significance visit www.Halftime.org.
althea77EuropeAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5EmpoweringJanuary 20, 2012althea77EuropeAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I really enjoyed this book. It is full of helpful insights and quotations, anecdotes and inspiration. A must for the people navigating middle age and beyond.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search