- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Has someone violated your trust, broken your heart, left you wondering if you can experience intimacy again? Beyond Boundaries, by bestselling author Dr. John Townsend, is a six-session, video-based study with participant’s guide (sold separately) that takes participants through the process of trusting and opening up to love again. Starting over is not easy, but with some work, participants can rediscover the intimacy they were created to enjoy. Approx. 100 minutes.
- Understanding the Problem
- Knowing When You're Ready, Part 1
- Knowing When You're Ready, Part 2
- Knowing When the Other Person Is Ready
- Moving into Relationship, Part 1
- Moving into Relationship, Part 2
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 7.50 X 5.38 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Boundaries DVD & Participant's GuideZondervan / Other$23.49 Retail:
$37.98Save 38% ($14.49)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW278278
Beyond Boundaries Participant's Guide with DVD: Learning to Trust Again in RelationshipsDr. John TownsendZondervan / 2012 / Other$12.99 Retail:
$36.99Save 65% ($24.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW684497
Beyond Boundaries: Learning to Trust Again in RelationshipsDr. John TownsendZondervan / 2011 / Hardcover$4.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 13 Reviews
$24.99Save 80% ($20.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW330493
Beyond Boundaries Participant's Guide: Learning to Trust Again in RelationshipsDr. John TownsendZondervan / 2012 / Trade Paperback$8.19 Retail:
$9.99Save 18% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW684473
In Beyond Boundaries, a six-session, small group bible study DVD featuring bestselling author Dr. John Townsend, you and your group will discover a simple path to regain the intimacy and fulfilling closeness that every person needs.
Difficult relationships can damage our ability to trust, causing us to shut down. But God designed us to experience freedom and love. To live this way, we all eventually need to take a risk.
After six books on Boundaries, bestselling author Dr. John Townsend realized that, though people who experienced tough relationships may put up an emotional all to protect themselves, they often have no idea how to reconnect either with the person who has damaged their trust, or with new relationships.
This DVD features six 10-15 minute live teaching sessions by John Townsend. Its designed for use with the Beyond Boundaries Participant's Guide (sold separately).
1. Understanding the Problem
2. Knowing When Youre Ready, Part 1
3. Knowing When Youre Ready, Part 2
4. Knowing When the Other Person is Ready
5. Moving into Relationship, Part 1
6. Moving into Relationship, Part 2
Dr. John Townsend is a psychologist, popular speaker, and cohost of the nationally broadcast New Life Live! radio program, and a cofounder of Cloud-Townsend clinic and Cloud-Townsend Resources. He has written or co-written 27 books, selling over six million copies, including the bestseller Boundaries. He is also the author of Boundaries with Teens and Hiding from Love. He and his wife, Barbi, live in southern California. They have two grown sons.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Video Curriculum >> Christian Life
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Video Curriculum
- Closeouts >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Closeouts >> Church & Pastoral
- Closeouts >> DVDs
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral
- DVDs >> Video Curriculum >> Small Group Resources >> Christian Life
- Start A New Search