- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Becoming a Woman of Influence Companion DVD: Making a Lasting Impact on OthersCarol J. KentNavPress / 2011 / DVD$29.99 Retail:
$39.99Save 25% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW216841
More Than Conquerors: A Call to Radical Discipleship, DVDCrown Entertainment / DVD$13.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 30% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW017591Video
When I Lay My Isaac Down, Revised: Unshakable Faith in Unthinkable CircumstancesCarol KentNavPress / 2013 / Hardcover$14.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$19.99Save 25% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW914428
A New Kind of Normal: Hope-Filled Choices When Life Turns Upside DownCarol KentThomas Nelson / 2012 / Trade Paperback$14.39 Retail:
$15.99Save 10% ($1.60)Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.CBD Stock No: WW964718
Through this six-session small group Bible study, Between a Rock and Grace Place, bestselling author Carol Kent gives proof that you can experience grace and joy during even the lowest moments of your life.
This study helps you decide where you stand when you are caught between a rock and a hard place: Will you place yourself in a posture of humility and complete dependence on God, or will you just try harder and stumble over what could be a transforming encounter with grace?
Carol Kent and her husband, Gene, are living what some would call a heartbreaking lifetheir son, Jason, a young man who initially had so much promise, is now living out a life sentence for murder in a maximum security prison. All their appeals have been exhausted. But despite their hopeless situation, the Kents live a life full of grace.
With hope, joy, and a sense of humor, Carol will help you find Gods grace places in the midst of your worst moments.
This Participant Guide, designed for use with the companion Between a Rock and a Grace Place DVD (both are included in this pack) provides individual and group activities, additional background material, and between-session personal studies that will enhance your experience of the video sessions.
1. Grace in the Hardest of Places Surprised by Faith
2. Angels in Disguise Surprised by Mercy
3. Longing for a Better Me Surprised by Contentment
4. The Secret Power of Gratitude Surprised by Thanksgiving
5. Why Do You Weep? Surprised by Joy
6. Dwelling in the Great Place Surprised by Freedom
Carol Kent is the bestselling author of When I Lay My Isaac Down and Becoming a Woman of Influence. Carol is an expert on public speaking, writing, and on encouraging people to hold on to hope when lifes circumstances turn out differently from their dreams. She speaks internationally on the subjects of her books. With vulnerable openness, restored joy, and a sense of humor, Carol helps people to discover the secret of maintaining an enduring faith in the middle of an imperfect world. She and her husband, Gene, live in Florida.
Q: About how many minutes are the video segments for "Between A Rock & a Grace Place" (by Carol Kent)?
The video segments are 20 minutes for each session.
Q: Is the hardcover book required with the guide and DVD?
The participant's guide is designed to be used with the six sessions on the DVD. Reading the book would be helpful, but isn't necessary.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Video Curriculum >> Christian Life
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Video Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Video Curriculum
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral
- DVDs >> Video Curriculum >> Small Group Resources >> Christian Life
- Start A New Search