- All Products
- Church History× (991)
- American Religious History
- Ancient Writings of the Early Church
- Archaeological Studies
- Art & Architecture
- Awakenings & Revivals
- Backgrounds of Early Christianity
- Church History Surveys
- General Church History Studies
- Historical Theology
- History of Missions
- History of Preaching
- History of the Bible & Bible Translations
- History of Worship
- Medieval Studies
- Movements & Traditions
- NT History
- OT History
- Post-Apostolic & Patristic Studies
- Puritan Studies
- Reference Works
- Reformation Studies
- Significant People & Events
- Sociology of Religion
- Spiritual / Mystical Writings
- World Religions & Interreligious Relations
- Church History× (991)
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Geneva Press
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
What are the best practices of mission work? Better Together is a layperson's guide to many of the most common questions faced by churches working in mission. George puts her wealth of mission experience to work translating solid biblical missiological content into everyday language. Each chapter begins with a case study and addresses key questions and challenges encountered. The book also contains a study guide.
This is a wonderful resource for mainline Protestant churches active in mission projects and will prove especially helpful for the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) and its various mission agencies. It is also perfect for individual or group study, for training sessions for mission-committed congregants, and for the boards of mission initiators.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- eBooks >> Church History
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Guide/How To
- eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Missiology
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Start A New Search