- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Current Issues Bible Studies
The Holy Ghost helps us connect the dots and outline of the face of God eternal, smiling.
Evelyn Bence loved Jesus, but she wasn't so crazy about God the Father. She thought he was a lot like Grandfather Clock on Captain Kangaroo in the room but not too involved, marking time and often asleep. Then, in a time of personal crisis, she found a new view of God. Her experience prompts us to examine our own relationship to the Trinity. Do we like one person more than the others? And do we dare to seek God's face?
Table of Contents
Identify the Current Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: God's face represents of his favor.
--Teaching point two: God doesn't smile in all his photos.
--Teaching point three: Jesus gives us the best pictures of God.
Apply Your Findings
HANDOUT FOR FURTHER STUDY
ARTICLE FROM CHRISTIANITY TODAY
The Smiling Grandfather Clock, by Evelyn Bence (2002)
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search