- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
In the second volume in the "Best of Small Groups" series, churches and small groups have another opportunity to survey the finest Christian curricula available. Twelve sessions include:
- Bill Hull Curriculum: Choose the Life; Session title: "Cheap Grace"
- Bryan Crute Curriculum: The Lord's Prayer: Session title: "Reverence: Your Loving Father"
- Cynthia Heald Curriculum: Becoming a Woman of Simplicity; Session title: "Profound Simplicity"
- Dee Eastman Curriculum: The Daniel Plan
- Francis Chan Curriculum: Crazy Love; Session title: "Stop Praying"
- James MacDonald Curriculum: Acts 29
- John Piper Curriculum: Let the Nations Be Glad!; Session title: "Defining Nations and Defining Peoples"
- Kerry and Chris Shook Curriculum: Love at Last Sight; Session title: "The Art of Being All There"
- Mark Batterson Curriculum: Surrendered and Untamed: Session title: "The Promise"
- Nancy Guthrie Curriculum: Seeing Jesus in the Old Testament; Session title: "The Road to Emmaus: The Beginning in Light of the Ending"
- Pete Wilson Curriculum: Canvas: Heart; Session title: "Look Closer: The Monitor"
- Tom and Chaundel Holladay Curriculum: Love-Powered Parenting: Loving Your Kids the Way Jesus Loves You; Session title: "Finding Energy for What's Important"
The curriculum includes a study guide and two DVDs with sessions that range from 10 to 40 minutes long. It also includes introductions, transition material, and bonus teaching sessions by Brett Eastman, founder of Lifetogether Ministries.
Vendor: Hendrickson Publishers
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Series: Best of Small Groups
Best of Small Groups Study Guide, Volume 2Hendrickson Publishers / 2013 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:
$9.95Save 40% ($3.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW569957
Best of Small Groups, DVD & Study Guide, Volume 2Hendrickson Publishers / 2013 / Other, N/A$15.99 Retail:
$39.90Save 60% ($23.91)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW700062
Best of Small Groups Study Guide, Volume 1Hendrickson Publishers / 2012 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:
$9.95Save 40% ($3.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW568462